Featured Post

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

WHAT'S HOT IN INSPIRATIONAL SUSPENSE AND MYSTERY

Book # 3 in the Amish Bishop Mystery series, Who the Bishop Knows, has just released from Vannetta Chapman and Harvest House Publishers.
 








Here’s a bit about the story:  At the annual Ski Hi Stampede rodeo in Monte Vista, Colorado, and Amish man dies in what appears an unfortunate accident. Amish bishop Henry Lapp who often helps with investigations did not actually see Jeremiah Schwartz’s death. When there are threats to the community, they realize a murderer is among them. Bishop Lapp will have to use his human character skill to help crack this case. 

1 comment:

  1. I just read Who the Bishop Knows last week! I loved it! I love to see what kinds of things the Bishop draws. I was so sad when I found out that this was the last book in the series!

    ReplyDelete